2 Flute Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool
Radius Tip ToolStainless Steel, Tool Steels, Aluminum, Plastic, Wood, Titanium & more
with 2 Flutes to Engrave, Mark & Surface Machine
- 2 Flute Ballnose Engraving and Marking Tools.
- Standard tip radius from .005" - .040".
- Included angles of 30° and 60°.
- Commonly used for engraving or surface machining where the tool makes small step-overs to create 3D surfaces.
- The 2 flute Ballnose Tool typically allows for higher feedrates than single flute ballnose cutters.
- Suitable for most materials: Plastic, Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Wood, and more.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
Select a Tool Shank Diameter Below.
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf)
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.