for Steels & Hard Materials
The Toughest Tool To Engrave & MarkStainless Steel, Tool Steel, Inconel, Alloy Steels, Hastelloy, Gun Steels, Mold Steels and other very hard materials
- Engrave hard materials, Steel, Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Gun Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Alloy and Mold Steels, and many other hard materials.
- This tool was specifically designed and developed to address the need for an exceptionally durable engraving tool that would last longer while engraving harder materials.
- The unique design of the tool maximizes the tip strength and increases tool life when cutting hard, tough and difficult to engrave materials.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Use this tool in: 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Collet, End Mill Holder or Shrink Fit Holder of CNC Machines and Routers, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many other Engraving Equipment/Systems.
- Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
Select a Tool Shank Diameter Below.
The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.