2D Data Matrix Bar Code Software
The Pro 3 Engraving Software Program engraves 2D Data Matrix Barcodes (UID) On Standard CNC Milling Machines Or Multi Axis Lathes - Direct Part Marking (DPM).
Simple to use Engraving Software Program Interface allows virtually any cnc machine operator to create 2D Data Matrix Barcodes (UID) for Direct Part Marking.
The PRO engraving software programs create generic G-code programs which use only G0 and G1 moves to ensure CNC control compatibility. It has a simple to use interface that allows virtually any cnc machine operator to create G-code programs.
Data Matrix Features of the PRO 3 Engraving Software:
- Create G-code programs for producing 2D Data Matrix Barcodes (UID - Unique Identification Marks) with 3 or 4 axis cnc milling machines or multi axis lathes.
- Use standard 2L engraving tools to create the 2D Data Matrix Barcodes with either a rigid toolholder or a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- Includes all the functionality of the Pro 1 and Pro 2 Versions.
- Engrave text and logos in addition to the 2D Data Matrix Barcodes all in one simple operation.
- Control barcode data cell spacing for different size marks.
- Changing machining parameters such as feedrates and depths is quick and simple.
- Add Ascii codes to the barcodes for macros or pad characters.
- Simple to use interface allows virtually any cnc machine operator to create G-code programs.
Compare all 2L Engraving Software Programs.
Standard Features of the PRO 3 Engraving Software Program:
- Functions as a complete drawing program. Draw shapes, (circles, rectangles, etc.) freehand lines, and straight lines. There is no need for an external drawing program.
- Include multiple font styles and sizes, imported image files (company logos, drawings), drawn items (shapes - circles, rectangles, freehand and straight lines, etc.), and incremental serial numbers in one output cnc G-code program (.nc file).
- Image trace feature allows importing and editing any photo images (jpg, bmp, gif formats).
- Converts image into lines and points which can be engraved. Also imports dxf files.
- Converts 2L single line engraving fonts or any font installed on your computer into standard G-code.
- Perform Pocketing and Reverse Pocketing (Reverse Engraving), Spiral or Back and Forth Toolpaths.
- Use guidelines, any drawn objects, or imported image files as reference geometry to precisely locate text or other objects to be engraved.
- Control text orientation, alignment, spacing, and size on multiple instances of text.
- The Cycle Time Monitor automatically calculates the amount of time it will take to perform the engraving job. The effect of changing font styles, sizes, and feedrates can be seen instantly to help reduce cycle times.
- The output CNC G-code is saved as a text file that may be edited with Notepad or other text editors.
- Creates Absolute (G90) and Incremental (G91) G-code output (3 Axis - XYZ).
- Purchase of the PRO 3 Engraving Software Program includes all eleven (11) 2L Single Line Stick Fonts.
4 Axis Capabilities of the PRO 3 Engraving Program:
- Includes the ability to wrap the engraving geometry around a cylinder and create G-code for 4th axis rotary engraving (for a 4 axis cnc milling machine or a multi axis lathe).
- Creates G-code for wrapping the engraving geometry around the cylinder (Outer Diameter) of a rotary axis.
- Creates G-code on the face of a part on a rotary axis lathe with polar interpolation.
- Use with rotating live spindles or for drag engraving with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- The program automatically displays the cylinder size unrolled so it is easy to create layouts to determine how the engraving will fit on your workpiece.
- The rotary axis letter is easily modified in the output G-code depending on your cnc machine (any letter can be used - A, B, C, H, U, V, W, etc.).
- Creates generic G-code programs which use only G0 and G1 moves to ensure CNC control compatibility.
Import, Edit, Engrave JPG, BMP, GIF and DXF Files.
Image Trace Features Included in the PRO 3 Engraving Software Program.
- Import JPG, BMP, and GIF bitmap images (photos) and convert them into lines (vectors) which can be engraved. The Engraving Software automatically places a cutting toolpath on the lines.
- Edit the imported photo image to improve the finished look of the engraving.
- Place text, incrementing serial numbers, drawn objects such as straight lines, freehand lines, circles, rectangles, and multiple imported images all in one layout and create one G-code nc program.
- View complete detail and sample images of this feature.
- Operates on Microsoft Windows® 7, XP, and Vista.
- Recommended minimum RAM: 512MB.
- Approx. program file size: 270MB
This engraving software program is a download program which is installed on your PC. Installation requires your PC to have Internet access and either email or print capabilities.
PRO 3 Engraving Software - Catalog No.: 10678
Call us for a price quote and to discuss your application.