PRO 2 Engraving Software for 3 & 4 Axis CNC Mills Engraves Text, Serial Numbers, Engraves at a Constant Depth on an Imported 3D Surface
PRO 2 Engraving Software Program
For 3 Axis and 4 Axis CNC Milling Machines, C-Axis and Multi-Axis Lathes
Engrave Text, Logos, Serialize Numbers, Pocket, Import Images, DXF and more
The 2L PRO 2 Engraving Software Program creates detailed engraving layouts and drawings and produces standard G-code nc files quickly and simply for 3 and 4 Axis CNC Milling and Multi Axis Lathes. The program includes all of the functionality of the PRO 1 Engraving Software Program PLUS 4 Axis and Multi Axis engraving capabilities.
The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs create generic G-code programs which use only G0 and G1 moves to ensure CNC control compatibility. It has a simple to use interface that allows virtually any cnc machine operator to create G-code programs.
Engrave and edit text, lines, numbers, characters, incrementing serial numbers, logos, JPEG, GIF, and DXF Files. Perform pocketing, and reverse pocketing, mirror text, and engrave text on a radius or incline, and much more with the 2L PRO 2 Engraving Software Program.
The program also performs 3D Surface Engraving to engrave at a constant depth on an Imported 3D surface. Place and modify complex geometry onto a 3D surface in just a few steps.
4 Axis, C-Axis and Multi-Axis Lathe Features
PRO 2 Version
- Includes the ability to wrap the engraving geometry around a cylinder and create G-code for 4th axis rotary engraving (for a 4 axis cnc milling machine or a multi axis lathe).
- Creates G-code for wrapping the engraving geometry around the cylinder (Outer Diameter) of a rotary axis.
- Creates G-code on the face of a part on a rotary axis lathe with polar interpolation.
- Use with rotating live spindles or for engraving with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- The program automatically displays the cylinder size unrolled so it is easy to create layouts to determine how the engraving will fit on your workpiece.
- The rotary axis letter is easily modified in the output G-code depending on your cnc machine (any letter can be used - A, B, C, H, U, V, W, etc.).
PRO 2 Version
- Functions as a complete drawing program. Draw shapes, (circles, rectangles, etc.) freehand lines, and straight lines. There is no need for an external drawing program.
- Include multiple font styles and sizes, imported image files (company logos, drawings), drawn items (shapes - circles, rectangles, freehand and straight lines, etc.), and incremental serial numbers in one output cnc G-code program (.nc file).
- Engrave at a Constant Depth on an Imported 3D Surface. Project the engraving onto a surface of an imported 3D model. This creates an engraving that maintains a constant depth in relation to a 3D model. Place and modify complex geometry onto a 3D surface in just a few steps. See more details.
- Image trace feature allows importing and editing any photo images (jpg, bmp, gif formats).
- Converts image into lines and points which can be engraved. Also imports dxf files.
- Converts 2L single line engraving fonts or any font installed on your computer into standard G-code.
- Perform Pocketing and Reverse Pocketing (Reverse Engraving), Spiral or Back and Forth Toolpaths.
- Use guidelines, any drawn objects, or imported image files as reference geometry to precisely locate text or other objects to be engraved.
- Control text orientation, alignment, spacing, and size on multiple instances of text.
- The Cycle Time Monitor automatically calculates the amount of time it will take to perform the engraving job. The effect of changing font styles, sizes, and feedrates can be seen instantly to help reduce cycle times.
- The output CNC G-code is saved as a text file that may be edited with Notepad or other text editors.
- Creates Absolute (G90) and Incremental (G91) G-code output (3 Axis - XYZ). The G-code programs use only G0 and G1 moves to ensure CNC control compatibility.
- Includes all eleven (11) 2L Single Line Stick Fonts.
- Import JPG, BMP, and GIF bitmap images (photos) and convert them into lines (vectors) which can be engraved. The Engraving Software automatically places a cutting toolpath on the lines.
- Edit the imported photo image to improve the finished look of the engraving.
- Place text, incrementing serial numbers, drawn objects such as straight lines, freehand lines, circles, rectangles, and multiple imported images all in one layout and create one G-code nc program.
- View complete detail and sample images of this feature here.
PRO Engraving Software Programs
- 2L PRO Programs operate on Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista.
- Recommended minimum RAM 512MB.
- Approximate program file size is 287 MB.
- 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs are installed on your PC. Installation and registration requires Internet access, as well as email and/or print capability on the installation PC.
- We offer several PRO Engraving Software programs with different functionality. Compare all Programs here.
Example for the capital letter "L" - one inch tall:
Request your Demo HERE!
Engraving Software Program
for 3 & 4 Axis, C-Axis and Multi-Axis Lathes