PRO Versions of 2L Engraving Software Import, Edit, Engrave JPG, BMP, GIF and DXF Files
Import and Engrave any type of photograph using this feature which is available in the PRO 1, PRO 2 and PRO 3 Engraving Software Programs.
Image Trace Features - Import, Edit, Engrave JPG, BMP, GIF and DXF Files:
- Import JPG, BMP, and GIF bitmap images (photos) and convert them into lines (vectors) which can be engraved. The Engraving Software automatically places a cutting toolpath on the lines.
- Edit the imported photo image to improve the finished look of the engraving.
- Place single or multiple imported images, text, incrementing serial numbers, drawn objects such as straight lines, freehand lines, circles, and rectangles all in one layout and create one G-code nc program.
- These features are available in the PRO 1, PRO 2 and PRO 3 Engraving Software Programs from 2L.
- See all 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs.
- Compare all PRO Engraving Software Programs here.
Engrave Complex Pictures
Import any photo images, JPG, BMP, GIF, DXF Photograph/Image.
The original JPG appears below
The Imported Trace Image is shown below.
This is also known as "Bitmap to Vector Translation".
The image, now consisting of lines and points, can be edited and then easily converted to G-code for machining.
Text and other items can be easily engraved with the image if desired.
The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs
- Operate on Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista.
- Recommended minimum RAM 512MB.
- Approximate program file size is 287 MB.
- The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs are installed on your PC. Installation and registration requires Internet access, as well as email and/or print capability on the installation PC.
- For all 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs click here.
- Compare all PRO programs: See Feature Comparison List.