Engrave at a Constant Depth on an Imported 3D Surface with PRO 1, 2 & 3 Engraving Software Programs
The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs allow you to project the engraving onto a surface of an imported 3D model.
This creates an engraving that maintains a constant depth in relation to a 3D model.
Place and modify complex geometry onto a 3D surface in just a few steps.
3D Surfacing features are available in the 2L PRO 1, 2 and 3 Engraving Software Programs. See all 2L PRO Programs here.
Engrave at a Constant Depth on an Imported 3D Surface
Import the 3D Model
Create the desired geometry which will be projected onto the surface.
Specify the desired engraving depth.
- 2L PRO Programs operate on Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista.
- Recommended minimum RAM 512 MB.
- Approximate program file size is 287 MB.
- 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs are installed on your PC. Installation and registration requires Internet access, as well as email and/or print capability on the installation PC.
- We offer several PRO Engraving Software programs with different functionality. Compare all Programs here.
Request your Demo HERE!