Full Version Engraving Software - Engrave Text, Logos, Pictures, Drawings, and Incrementing Serial Numbers.
Basic 3 Axis CAM Engraving Software - Full Version 2L Software
The Full Version of the 2L Engraving Software is an engraving software for CNC
Milling Machines that creates standard G-code files which allow you to engrave
text, logos, pictures, drawings and creates incrementing serial numbers.
FULL Version Software Program
- The Full Version of the 2L Engraving Software Program is a single layer engraving software program. The features performed above are each set up separately with individual g-code programs. To perform these functions together in one program, with many additional features, see any of the PRO Engraving Software Programs.
- The CNC programming software for engraving allows you to program a CNC mill by producing standard g-code from any windows true type fonts.
- It converts text in any font and size into standard g-code for programming a CNC milling machine.
- The g-code programs produced use only G0 and G1 moves to ensure CNC control compatibility, no other nc codes are necessary for engraving.
- Produces generic g-code nc programs that are compatible with any CNC control that recognizes G0 and G1 commands.
- The output CNC g-code is saved as a text file (.nc) that may be edited with notepad or other text editor.
- Engraves Logos, Pictures and Drawings - Import and scale DXF files.
- Creates Incrementing Serial Numbers in any font or size.
- The font, size, depth of engraving, feedrates and origin location are all easily modified.
- Single or multiple lines of text may be entered into the program.
- A 2L single line (stick type) engraving font is included. Additional 2L Single Line Engraving Fonts are available separately that will function with the 2L Engraving Software Programs.
- Compatible with any CNC control that recognizes G0 and G1 commands.
- Create standard 3 axis g-code output.
- Engrave any font and size.
- Use any combination of uppercase, lowercase or special characters. The Characters are converted into outlines.
- Enter one or multiple lines of text.
- A 2L single line engraving font (stick type font) is automatically installed with the engraving program.
- Import and scale DXF files for engraving logos, pictures and drawings.
- Complex line engravings can be produced by importing DXF files from CAD, CAM or other drawing programs.
- Incremental serial numbers: Create and engrave an incremental series of numbers in one output nc program (g-code program) by entering the starting and ending serial number and the increment.
- A pause command such as M0 (or any other code specified by the user) can also be used for pausing between incremental serial numbers.
- Any font type, size and character spacing may be used for creating serial numbers.
- The serial numbers may also be rotated at an angle, mirrored, or wrapped around a circle.
- Enter any nc codes before or after each incremental serial number.
- Enter simple nc codes. (Turn on or off the spindle and coolant, tool changes, pallet changes, coordinate offsets for multiple setups, etc.).
- Cut and paste other machining programs into the serial number interface window to run the programs before or after each serial number is engraved.
- Callout and run subprograms. (machine a part with a different nc program, then engrave the incrementing serial number).
- Add fixed text to the left or right of the incrementing serial number. For example, the output could appear as "Lot number: 10368 rev.B" with 10368 as the incrementing number.
- The serial number format is easily modified. For example, the output could appear as (with 1 as the incrementing number): "Lot:00001 rev.B" or "Lot: 1 rev.B" or "Lot :1 rev.B".
- Add documentary comments to the output nc program to allow easily locating specific serial numbers within the g-code program. The comment format is easily modified for different CNC controls.
- Rotate the engraving at any angle. Rotate text, DXF files, and incremental serial numbers.
- Mirror the engraving for mold-making or reverse engraving (for engraving the back side of clear materials). Mirror text, DXF files, and incremental serial numbers.
- Control the spacing between letters, words, and lines of text in a paragraph.
- Wrap the text or incrementing serial numbers around a circle of specified size. (eg. - the letters on a coin.).
- Export the text as a DXF file for use in other drawing or CAD/CAM software programs.
- Add any nc codes to the beginning and end of the output nc program.
- Allows complete CNC programs to be created that do not require any manual editing.
- Provides control of cutting feedrate, plunging feedrate and depth, rapid clearance plane height, line numbering, and origin point location.
- Operates using inches or millimeters.
- Creates Absolute (G90) or Incremental (G91) Output.
- Rapid moves may be displayed or hidden.
- The Engraving Output nc program is saved as a text file. File may be viewed and edited with notepad or another text editor.
- Click below to view a sample output nc program (An output g-code program.) for a serial number operation. <<Sample CNC Serial Number g-code program>>
Please Note that this FULL version 2L Engraving Software Program is no longer available.