All Engraving Products: Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, Engraving Cutters and Tool Bits, Engraving Software, Single Line Fonts
2L is a USA Manufacturing of Engraving, Vacuum Workholding and Industrial Products.
Our unique Engraving Product Line includes the Patented 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools, Solid Carbide Engraving Tool Bits and Cutters which include the Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Steel and the Tough Tip Engraving Tool for Aluminum, Simple to Use Engraving Software Programs for 3 & 4 Axis CNC Machines as well as C-Axis and Multi-Axis Lathes, and the 2D Data Matrix Barcoding Engraving Software Program.
We manufacture in and ship out of our facility in Hudson, Massachusetts USA. We maintain stock of many of our products with same day shipping available.
Engraving Tool Bits & Spring Loaded Engraving Tools™
- 2L Solid Carbide Engraving Tools are produced in house from an of a Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Engraving Tools include: the Patented Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® for Steels & Hard Materials and the Tough Tip Engraving Tool
® for Aluminum, Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius, Standard Conical for Aluminum, Plastics, Brass, Metals, and Steels. Conical Ballnose, 2 Flute Conical Ballnose Tool, Chamfering-Engraving, Quarter Round, 2D Data Matrix UID, Burnishing, Composite, Cutter Beveler, Parallel, Parallel Ballnose, Pyramid, and Split Blanks.
- Engraving Tools for very small or drag/scratch engraving include: Profilers, Micro Profilers, Carbide Point Scribe, Diamond Tip, and Pointed V-Bits (no tip).
- Engraving Tool Starter Kits which include 6 of our most popular engraving tools are available in tool diameters of 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" and 6 mm.
- Solid Carbide Engraving Tools are available in standard tool diameters of 1/8", 3/16", 11/64", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16" and metric sizes of 4 mm and 6 mm.
The patented 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are used to engrave, mark, and scribe flat, curved and uneven surfaces using CNC Machines, Routers and other industrial engraving and marking equipment.
- Use of a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool can dramatically reduce engraving cycle times, reduce set up times, and eliminate the need for expensive and dedicated engraving machines.
- Engraving/Set up times can be reduced up 84% using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- Use of 2L Engraving Tools and different tension Springs allows you to obtain a range of depth in your engraving of engraved letters, lines, logos, and more.
- Engrave Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Acrylic, Brass, Bronze and many other materials.
- Etch or scribe Glass, Granite, Marble, as well as deburr and polish parts using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- Use a Standard 3/4" or 20 mm diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tool for high volume, production engraving.
- Use a Mini 1/2", 3/8" or 1/4" Spring Loaded Engraving Tool for smaller cnc machines.
- * The Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, 7,607,871 and a pending utility patent application.
5 Diameter Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are Available to Fit Virtually Any CNC Machine
Engraving Software Programs and Single Line Fonts
- The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs are used for engraving using 3 Axis, 4 Axis, C Axis & Multi Axis Lathes.
- The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs convert text in any font or size into standard G-code. Engrave logos, pictures, drawings, Jpeg, Bmp, Gif, and DXF Files.
- Create Incrementing Serial Numbers. Import, scale, and export DXF files. Perform 2D Data Matrix Barcoding and Engraving for Direct Part Marking (DPM). Perform 3D Surface Engraving: engrave at a constant depth on an imported 3D surface, and much more.
The 2L PRO Engraving Software Programs operate on Microsoft Windows® 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista.
- Set of eleven Single Line Stick Type Fonts for use with the 2L Engraving Software Programs.
- One (1) Single Line Stick Font is included with the Free 2L PRO Light Engraving Software Program that is provided with the purchase of a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Kit.
- The Complete Set of Single Line Fonts are included with the purchase of the PRO 1, PRO 2 or PRO 3 Engraving Software Programs.
- Handheld Barcode Scanner reads 2D Data Matrix Barcodes that consist of Direct Part Marking (DPM).
- Use with the 2L PRO 3 - 2D Data Matrix Software Program. Standard USB interface allows for plug and play operation.
Engraving Accessories & Depth Control Systems
Double Sided Engraving Tape, Cutter Knobs for Top Loading Engraving Machines.
For use with the Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
- Depth Control Engraving Nosepiece Systems maintain precise depth of engraving when using a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
- It is excellent option when an exact depth of engraving is required per a drawing or specification.
- The Depth Control Systems control the depth of your engraving in increments of 0.001".
- Depth Control Nosepieces and Systems are available for the Standard and Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Toolholders, and are sold separately.