When Precise Depth of Engraving Is Required
For use with Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
- Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tool Depth Control Nosepieces control the depth of engraving in increments of 0.001".
- Available in aluminum and plastic for engraving on softer materials such as plastic, brass or copper.
- The plastic nosepiece is suggested for very soft plastic where scratching may be possible.
- Tip gradations of 0.001” can be achieved and easily modified to control the exposure of the cutting tool to the engraved part.
|Plastic and Aluminum Depth Control Nosepieces||Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools
0.50", .375" and .25" Diameter Tools
Plastic and Aluminum Depth Controlling Nosepieces for use with the Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools.
Mini Spring Loaded Engraving Tools are sold separately.
* The Depth Control Engraving System and Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patents 6,834,434, 7,093,368, 7,607,871 and a pending utility patent application.