Cutter Beveler Tool With A Parallel Cutting Edge & 45° Angle Cuts Through Materials While Beveling
11/64 (.1719") Tool Shank Diameter
Simultaneously Cut Through and Bevel or Chamfer a Workpiece
- Solid carbide tool bit with a 0.060" diameter parallel cutting edge for cutting through materials.
- The side angle simultaneously produces a 45° bevel or chamfer on the edge of the material.
- Cutter Beveler is often used for cutting out badges, name tags, or other shapes from a sheet of material (typically plastic).
- Two Standard Material Thickness are available:
- -1 = 1/16" (0.0625")
- -2 = 1/8" (0.125")
- This tool bit is used for rotary applications.
- Hold rigidly in a Collet, End Mill holder, and many other industrial engraving and marking equipment.
- Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
Order Below or Call Us: (978)567-8867.
We maintain stock on many tools and sizes!
Cutter Beveler Tools
11/64" (.1719") Tool Shank Diameter
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
See all Cutter Beveler Tools
See all Engraving Tools