Multi-Purpose Tool for Engraving, Chamfering, Countersinking, and Spot Drilling Reduces Tool Changes
Multi Purpose Chamfering - Engraving Tool
4 mm Metric Tool Shank Diameter
- High performance, very durable multi purpose tool used for chamfering, engraving, spot drilling and countersinking.
- Reduce tool changes by using a single tool for several different types of operations.
- For use on Carbon Steel, Hardened Steels, Stainless, Aluminum, Plastic, Titanium, Tool Steel and many other materials.
- Tough cutting edges allow for higher feedrates when chamfering.
- 2 flutes (2 cutting edges).
- Available in 60°, 82°, 90°, 100° included angles.
- 60° is typically used for engraving.
- 90° for chamfering and spot drilling.
- 82° & 100° for countersinking.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
82° - Screws
100° - Rivets
Multi Purpose Chamfering-Engraving Tool
4 mm (.157") Metric Tool Shank Diameter
|Tool Shank Diameter||Overall Length||Included Angle||Tip Width||Make Selection Below to Build Your Part Number
Part No. Example:
|.12 mm (.005")
.25 mm (.010")
.38 mm (.015")
.50 mm (.020")
See all Chamfering-Engraving Tools
See all Engraving Tools