Engrave, Scribe and Etch Very Small, Fine Lines, Letters, Numbers and Logos with the Carbide Point Tool
Carbide Point Scribing & Engraving Tool
4 mm Metric Tool Shank Diameter
- This tool can engrave, etch or scribe very small letters and fine lines on practically any material.
- Engrave Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Stainless, Metals, Glass, Stone, Aluminum, Ceramic, Granite, Brass and much more.
- Rotate in a machine spindle or hold stationary for drag engraving.
- A Spring Loaded Engraving Tool is recommended when using a Carbide Point Engraving Tool.
- It is an excellent option to use in place of a Diamond Tip Engraving Tool.
- The 120 degree tip angle is recommended for maximum tool life when used for general purpose engraving.
- 2L has successfully engraved letters 0.030" (0.76mm) tall using these tools in combination with a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool with a Heavy Spring on both steel and aluminum. The engraved lines were approximately 0.005" (0.127mm) wide and 0.003" (0.076mm) deep. The engraving depth can be controlled by changing the feed rate or the spindle speed.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
Carbide Point Scribe and Engraving Tool
4 mm (.157") Tool Shank Diameter
|Tool Shank Diameter||Overall
|Make Selection Below to Build Your Part Number
Part No. Example: