Single Flute Ballnose Engraving Tool for Aluminum Plastics, Steels, Engraving, Reverse Engraving, 3D Engraving
Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool
6 mm Metric Tool Shank Diameter
- Single Flute Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool has a radius tip that produces a cut with a rounded bottom.
- Tip radius .005" - .020".
- Included angles of 30° and 60°
- Engrave Aluminum, Steels, Stainless, other Metals, Plastic, Acrylic and many other materials.
- Extremely effective for reverse engraving Acrylic and 3D engraving applications.
- Testing has demonstrated that the 2L Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool can withstand higher cutting forces than standard Ballnose End Mills or tapered Ballnose End Mills.
- For example, a 0.010" Radius Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool was able to withstand plunging 0.010" deep at 55,000 RPM and 300 IPM in aluminum and make at least 200 passes over the surface while a similar diameter standard tapered Ballnose End Mills broke almost immediately. Read more.
- Designed for rotary engraving and marking.
- This tool can be held rigidly in a collet or end mill holder, used in a 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many and other types of industrial engraving and marking equipment.
- Produced from a Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
- Many tool sizes in stock & ready to ship!
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
Single Flute Conical Ballnose Engraving Tool
6 mm (.236") Tool Shank Diameter
|Tool Shank Diameter||Overall Length||Split
|Make Selection Below to Build Your Part Number
Part No. Example:
|.12 mm (.005")
.25 mm (.010")
.50 mm (.020")
See all Conical Ballnose Engraving Tools
See all Engraving Tools